01. Journey from redundancy to boss lady
Today is our launch episode, and before we interviewed other amazing business owners, I thought it was only fair to share my story. From redundancy to boss lady, and all the niggling self doubt feelings along the way.
Today’s episode will reveal someone who loves numbers, but didn’t quite fit the traditional stereotype of “accountant”. In fact, a career in finance was not even what I wanted to do. So get ready for my roller coaster ride from redundancy to business owner.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- Sometimes it takes a while to work out your career (and that’s ok)
- It is ok to be a square peg in a round hole
- You don’t have to have your entire future figured out from day one
- Accountants can have personality !
Today we are talking to Fiona Hurle from Inspired Woman Institute. Fiona has done a complete 180 going from successful corporate career woman, to helping stressed out women get the best out of themselves and their lives (gosh – where do I sign up).
Today we are talking to Kate O’Meally from Oh My Word. Editor Copywriter, Business Mentor and someone who can spot a typo a mile away.